To support the school in its commitment to create children who are creative, resilient, independent, curious and team players. We aim to do this through fundraising activities that focus on building a strong school community and provide all our children with the opportunity to reach their maximum potential.
committee is part of the school. We are transparent in whatever we do and how we do it. Our values are:
- We are knowledgeable: We know what is going on in school and can answer parents’ questions.
- We are friendly: As a group of parents and teachers we seek to be approachable and are happy to respond to any ideas and answer any questions.
- We are committed: We are dedicated to improving the health, well-being and quality of education for all children within the school.
- We are inclusive: All parents are considered to be 'friends' of the school and all are welcome to have their say, provide feedback, attend committee meetings and events, and to facilitate meetings and events.
- We are respectful: We are respectful of each other and everyone who makes up the Friends of Warden Park Primary.
- We are creative: We look for new ways to raise funds for the school and make our voluntary action effective.
The Friends of Warden Park Primary is a charity registered with the Charities Commission and as such we have adopted a form of constitution that is approved by the Commission.
Our charity registration number is 298816 and a copy of our constitution can be found here