Friends of Warden Park Primary
The Friends of Warden Park Primary (FoWPP) is the parents and teachers association for our school. All parents and carers are automatically 'friends' of the school and are very welcome to attend the meetings that are held regularly throughout the year. In addition we welcome new fundraising ideas and any help you can give to running our events. See Get involved for more details.
To support the school in its commitment to
- Knowledgeable: We know what is going on in school and can answer parents’ questions.
- Friendly: As a group of parents and
staffwe seek to be approachable and are happy to respond to any ideas and answer any questions.
- Committed: We are dedicated to improving the health, well-being
andquality of education for all children within the school.
- Inclusive: All parents are considered to be 'friends' of the school and all are welcome to have their say, provide feedback, attend committee meetings and events, and to facilitate meetings and events.
- Respectful: We are respectful of each other and everyone who makes up the Friends of Warden Park Primary.
- Creative: We look for new ways to raise funds for the school and make our voluntary action effective.
- the aims of the
FoWPP itsmembership itspowers
- how committee members/trustees are elected
- how meetings should be held
Stikins Name labels Give our School Commission on Every Order Placed - So Place your order today!
Our fundraising number is 9520.