Warden Park Nursery
Please note we are currently full for April 2020
We have no morning sessions currently available for Sept 20, Jan 21 or April 21 and have very limited afternoon sessions available
Age of Admittance
We provide care for children aged 2 to 5 years of age.
The nursery is open during WPPA term times at the following times:
A 3 hour morning session (8:45 – 11:45)
A 3 hour afternoon session (12:15 – 15:15)
A Lunch Session (11:45 – 12:15) This can be added to a morning session
Bookings & Registration
The following are required prior to your child being admitted to the nursery:
- Registration Form - We will confirm your childcare place within 7 working days as this is subject to the availability of places. If you are registering far in advance we will confirm your childcare place at least a term before the start date.
- Acceptance Form (if you are entitled to funded hours, you must include your child’s unique reference number)
Payment of Deposit (If paying for sessions, you will be required to pay a deposit of the equivalent of 4 weeks sessions prior to your child being admitted to the nursery). This deposit is fully refundable when your child leaves the nursery and all outstanding fees have been paid.
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the terms and conditions of accepting a place at the Warden Park Nursery.
Click here for details of the Nursery uniform.
If you would like your child to have a hot lunch during lunch time these will cost £2 a day and the cost will be added to your monthly invoice. Meals should be chosen on the day with a member of staff at drop of. Click here to view a copy of the menu.
NURSERY TERM DATES - some Inset days differ from school Inset days
School Year 2020 to 2021
Autumn Term 2020
First Day of Term Monday 7th September (inset days 3rd/4th September)
- Inset Day Friday 23rd October (nursery closed to children)
- Half Term Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October
- Inset Day Friday 27th November (nursery & school closed to children)
- Last Day of Term Friday 18th December
Spring Term 2021
First Day of Term Tuesday 5th January
- Inset Day Monday 4th January (nursery closed to children)
- Half term Monday 15th February to Friday 19th February
- Inset Day Monday 22nd February (nursery & school closed to children)
- Easter Holidays: Friday 2nd April to Friday 16th April
- Last Day of Term Thursday 1st April
Summer Term 2021
First Day of Term Tuesday 20th April
- Inset Day Monday 19th April (nursery closed to children)
- Half Term: 31st May to 4th June
- Last Day of Term Friday 23rd July
Please inform the nursery if your child will be absent from nursery by 9.00am.
The nursery closes for all Bank Holidays and INSET days (see above for inset days). We accept no responsibility for the closure of the nursery due to circumstances beyond our control, and we shall be under no obligation to provide alternative childcare facilities to you. (e.g. extreme weather and loss of power) In such circumstances, no refund of fees will be offered and parents are to refer to the nursery website for updates.
If you are late collecting your child from nursery, a late charge at the rate of £7.00 per hour will be charged