Warden Park Nursery
Places are now being booked for September 2022
Please note we have limited spaces left for April 2022
Age of Admittance
We provide care for children aged 2 to 5 years of age. Children may start with us the term after they turn 2.
The nursery is open during WPPA term times at the following times:
A 3 hour morning session (8:45 – 11:45)
A 3 hour afternoon session (12:15 – 15:15)
A Lunch Session (11:45 – 12:15) This can be added to a morning session
Bookings & Registration
The following are required prior to your child being admitted to the nursery:
- Registration Form - We will confirm your childcare place within 7 working days as this is subject to the availability of places. If you are registering far in advance we will confirm your childcare place at least a term before the start date.
- Parent Declaration Form (if you are entitled to funded hours, you must complete this form). If you are claiming 2 year old Early Funding or over 3 Extended funding you must include your funding code.
Payment of Deposit (If paying for sessions, you will be required to pay a deposit of the equivalent of 4 weeks sessions prior to your child being admitted to the nursery). This deposit is fully refundable when your child leaves the nursery and all outstanding fees have been paid.
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the terms and conditions of accepting a place at the Warden Park Nursery.
Click here for details of the Nursery uniform.
If you would like your child to have a hot lunch during lunch time these will cost £2 a day and the cost will be added to your monthly invoice. Meals should be chosen on the day with a member of staff at drop of. Click here to view a copy of the menu.
NURSERY TERM DATES - some Inset days differ from school Inset days
Academic Year 2021/22
Spring Term 2022
First day of term Thursday 6th January
- Inset Days Tues 4th January & Wed 5th January (nursery closed to children)
- Half Term: Monday 21st February to Friday 25th February
- Inset Day Monday 28th February
- Last Day of term Friday 8th April
Summer Term 2022
First day of term Tuesday 26th April
- Inset Day Monday 25th April (nursery only)
- Half term: Monday 30th May to Friday 3rd June
- Last day of term Thursday 21st July (Friday 22nd July additional holiday due to Queen's Jubilee)
Academic Year 2022/23
Autumn Term 2022
First day of term Monday 5th September
- Inset Days Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd September
- Half Term: Monday 24th to Friday 28th October
- Inset Day Monday 31st October (nursery only)
- Inset Day Friday 25th November
- Last Day of term Friday 16th December
Spring Term 2023
First day of term Thursday 5th January
- Inset Day Tuesday 3rd January
- Inset Day Wednesday 4th January (nursery only)
- Half Term: Monday 13th February to Friday 17th February
- Inset Day Monday 20th February
- Last Day of term Friday 31st March
Summer Term 2023
First day of term Tuesday 18th April
- Inset Day Monday 17th April (nursery only)
- Half term: Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd June
- Last day of term Friday 21st July
Please inform the nursery if your child will be absent from nursery by 9.00am by registering online with studybugs.com or telephoning 01444 451264.
The nursery closes for all Bank Holidays and INSET days (see above for inset days). We accept no responsibility for the closure of the nursery due to circumstances beyond our control, and we shall be under no obligation to provide alternative childcare facilities to you. (e.g. extreme weather and loss of power) In such circumstances, no refund of fees will be offered and parents are to refer to the nursery website for updates.
If you are late collecting your child from nursery, a late charge at the rate of £7.70per hour will be charged