Job opportunities at Warden Park Primary Academy
CLASS TEACHER Y6
REQUIRED FROM FEBRUARY 2022 (START DATE TO BE CONFIRMED)
Full time, Maternity Cover, fixed term until August 2022 with the possibility of an extension into the 2022/23 academic year.
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to providing the highest quality learning for all children. We are seeking to appoint a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated Year Six Class Teacher on a full time basis for maternity cover. The salary range is Teachers Main Scale to Upper Pay Scale.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about primary education and has a well-developed personal ethos of how children learn best.
- Is an experienced KS2 teacher who can foster excellent relationships with children.
- Has a proven track record of enabling children to make strong progress.
- Has high expectations of all children and is able to inspire and motivate.
- Is able to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its community.
In return we will offer you:
- High levels of in-class adult support.
- Creative, curious children who are independent, resilient and work well in a team.
- An environment for learning which is engaging, relevant and exciting.
- Skilled and friendly staff who are dedicated to making a difference to every child’s success and well-being.
- A culture which encourages children, families and staff to work together to move our school forward.
- A strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other.
- An innovative workplace in the Academy Trust, which offers a wealth of opportunity for continuing professional development.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers; the role is not suitable for ECT/NQTs. Visits to the school are welcomed. If you would like to arrange a tour or to discuss the role further please contact the school office: 01444 451264 or email@example.com to arrange a video/phone call with the head teacher. Alternatively, further information and an application form are available on our website www.wardenparkprimary.co.uk/job-opportunities. Please email your completed application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Warden Park Primary Academy, New England Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3JS.
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Closing date/shortlisting: 18th January 2022 at 3.30pm Interviews: 21st January 2022
Please note: We reserve the right to close and interview early if sufficient suitable applications have been received. We may contact applicants prior to the closing date therefore please be prepared to be called for interview at fairly short notice.
TEACHING ASSISTANT – Y6
Start date: As soon as possible, fixed term until July 2022
28 hours 20 mins per week, term time only
Support grade 4 £17,540 - £19,855 fte pro rata (actual starting salary £11,157 - £12,630 depending on qualifications and experience)
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to providing high quality learning for all children and wishes to appoint a Y6 Teaching Assistant.
The post is for 28 hours 20 mins per week (Mon - Fri 8:30 - 12:10 and 13:00 - 15:00). The post is fixed term until July 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching groups of children in either KS1 or KS2;
- Be able to support individual pupils to access the curriculum within a mainstream class;
- Support individual pupils on a one-to-one basis or in a small group to develop their social, language and motor skills;
- Be expected to deliver intervention programmes to groups of children across KS2 or SEN.
- Have a passion and motivation for improving the lives of all children;
- Have an optimistic attitude and be flexible to the demands of the job;
- Demonstrate versatility, tact, commitment and the ability to use initiative;
- Be patient and able to stay calm and listen and value children’s views;
- Be able to work as part of a team and be expected to contribute to its development;
- Contribute towards IEP Reviews, Annual Reviews and target setting;
- Have the ability to strictly maintain confidentiality;
- Be suitably qualified for the post of Teaching Assistant i.e. to have good basic literacy and numeracy skills (to GCSE level or above) and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Have experience of some behaviour management techniques.
In return we can offer you:
- Wonderful children who thrive in a high quality learning culture;
- Skilled and friendly colleagues who strive to do the best for the children in their care;
- A strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other.
We would welcome applicants with previous experience and appropriate qualifications. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skillset and you would like to join our team, please download an application form. Please email your completed application form to email@example.com.
If you have any questions on job specifics, please contact our school office on 01444 451264.
Tours/visits are warmly encouraged and can also be arranged by ringing this number.
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd February 2022 at 3pm Interview Date: Tuesday 8th February 2022
REQUIRED FROM 7TH FEBRUARY 2022
17.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8.30am-12 midday, permanent, term time only
Salary grade 3 £17,227-£18,337
(£6,750.46-£7,185.42 actual pro rata salary, to be reviewed April 22)
We are seeking to appoint a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated School Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team. The School Office Administrator will have a flexible attitude towards work and recognition of the confidentiality of the role is key. The ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents and visitors to the school is also necessary.
The ideal candidate must be well organised, with the ability to work using their own initiative, and an effective team member reporting to the Headteacher and Office Manager. This person will demonstrate a calm, positive attitude with the ability to multitask within an extremely busy school office environment. Previous school experience would be preferred but all applications will be considered.
The post responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring attendance on a daily basis, ensuring accurate records are maintained
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the school, 'front of house', 'signing in' visitors
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries face to face, over the telephone and via email
- Undertaking typing, word processing and other ICT based tasks
- Assisting with the maintenance of school records via Arbor and producing reports and returns as required
- Supporting the recording of Pupil Attendance via Arbor
- Supporting the administration of clubs and school trips
- Other duties commensurate with the post
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th January Interviews: Wednesday 26th January
We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date, so early applications are encouraged.
Visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Sarah Goodenough
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01444 451264.
Completed application form and safer recruiting form should be returned by email to email@example.com or posted to Warden Park Primary Academy, New England Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex. RH16 3JR
Warden Park Primary Academy is part of the Sussex Learning Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such, any offer of employment would be subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as other pre-employment checks.
Job opportunities at Warden Park Secondary
Warden Park Secondary Academy has an exciting opportunity for volunteers to work with a range of learners who have a learning/additional support need and require a reader/scribe during examinations and to support assessment work. Full training to provide this support to their learners will be provided.
Volunteers should have a good academic ability, preferably with previous experience working with young people or within education, and appreciate the importance of confidentiality.
Volunteers will be asked to complete and return a Warden Park Support Staff application form available on our website (www.wardenpark.co.uk) and also provide the names and full contact details (including email addresses) of two professional referees. All successful volunteers will also be subject to a Health Assessment.
Warden Park Secondary Academy is part of the Sussex Learning Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful volunteers will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check as well as other relevant pre-employment checks.
For further information please contact Mandy Bell, Volunteer Co-ordinator in Additional Needs, at Warden Park Secondary Academy by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01444 457881 ext. 280.