Job opportunities at Warden Park Primary Academy
Reception Class Teacher - Full time, maternity cover
19th April 2021 (sooner if possible) to 29th April 2022
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to providing the highest quality learning for all children. We are seeking to appoint a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated Reception Class Teacher on a full time basis for a one-year maternity cover. The salary range is Teachers Main Scale to Upper Pay Scale.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about early years and primary education and has a well-developed personal ethos of how children learn best.
- Is an experienced practitioner who can foster excellent relationships with children.
- Has a proven track record of enabling children to make strong progress.
- Has high expectations of all children and is able to inspire and motivate.
- Is able to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its community.
- Must have an ability to/interest in supporting the development of an area of teaching and learning across the school.
In return we will offer you:
- High levels of in-class adult support.
- Creative, curious children who are independent, resilient and work well in a team.
- An environment for learning which is engaging, relevant and exciting.
- Skilled and friendly staff who are dedicated to making a difference to every child’s success and well-being.
- A culture which encourages children, families and staff to work together to move our school forward.
- A strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other.
- An innovative workplace in the Academy Trust, which offers a wealth of opportunity for continuing professional development.
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs. If you would like to discuss the role further please contact the school office: 01444 451264 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a video/phone call with the head teacher. Alternatively, further information and an application form are available below. Please email your completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com or post to Warden Park Primary Academy, New England Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3JS.
Closing date/shortlisting: 12pm, Friday 12th March 2021 Interviews: Tuesday 16th March 2021
Sussex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory references, qualification check, health clearance and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Job opportunities at Warden Park Secondary
Warden Park Secondary Academy has an exciting opportunity for volunteers to work with a range of learners who have a learning/additional support need and require a reader/scribe during examinations and to support assessment work. Full training to provide this support to their learners will be provided.
Volunteers should have a good academic ability, preferably with previous experience working with young people or within education, and appreciate the importance of confidentiality.
Volunteers will be asked to complete and return a Warden Park Support Staff application form available on our website (www.wardenpark.co.uk) and also provide the names and full contact details (including email addresses) of two professional referees. All successful volunteers will also be subject to a Health Assessment.
Warden Park Secondary Academy is part of the Sussex Learning Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful volunteers will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check as well as other relevant pre-employment checks.
For further information please contact Mandy Bell, Volunteer Co-ordinator in Additional Needs, at Warden Park Secondary Academy by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01444 457881 ext. 280.