Friday 26th February
Following parental feedback, like Wednesday, Friday afternoons will focus on well-being activities.
There will be no live or pre-recorded English or Maths lessons at these times.
Please watch the Introduction video below for more information and then consider the activities 1 - 4 (at a time and pace to suit you).
1. Coming back to school - a social story
2. Coming back to school - an activity
3. Get outdoors - the weather forecast is great!
- Plan what to grow in the garden & make a start (a link to a great resource for what to sow & when).
- Plant some seeds like sunflowers
- Go to the park
- Jump in muddy puddles
- Go on a spring scavenger hunt
- Visit the woods looking for bluebells
- Go on a bug hunt
- Encourage wildlife in the garden
- Learn about butterfly life cycles
- Learn about the frog life cycle
- Paint a rainbow
- Have a picnic
- Paint a spring flower picture
- Watch and count the birds that visit your garden
- Fly a kite
- Go on a bike ride
- Make a den outdoors
4. Virtual Library